Lil’ Monkeys is seeking motivated individuals with strong commitments to quality and customer satisfaction, to join our team. Staff will be working in a team environment, be a positive role model and will demonstrate responsible behaviour at all times. Experience with children will be a huge asset.
In order to be considered for a position at Lil’ Monkeys you must:
- be 16 years of age
- have certain additional qualifications depending on position for which you are applying
- have a clear criminal reference check, presented before commencing work with Lil’ Monkeys
- have a valid CPR and First Aid certificate during employment.
(Lil’ Monkeys will provide training if necessary)
- basic computer skills
- excellent customer service skills
After reading the application package, please submit the following:
- your completed application form
- current résumé and cover letter
- at least 3 references and contact info
- any qualifications that are beneficial to the position being applied for (ie. ECE)
Only those chosen will be contacted for an interview.
- Facility Manager
- Assistant Facility Manager
- Party Room Manager
- Party Room Hostesses
- Guest Services Hostess
As facility manager you will oversee the entire operation of the facility while maintaining a high level of guest service, employee productivity and operational effectiveness. You must have excellent customer service skills, be computer literate and have experience in management. You must be capable of staffing and assisting in ongoing hiring practices and all administration duties.
Assistant Facility Manager
As Assistant Facility Manager, you will be trained in all aspects of the business and be required to have similar qualifications as the manager.
Party Room Manager
The objective of this position is to plan, organize, execute and control all activities related to the successful operation of the party rooms and food service area. Excellent customer service skills are a must.
Party Room Hostess
The objective of this position is to interact with Lil’ Monkeys guests in a cheerful positive and professional manner, while executing all activities for the successful operation of the parties.
Guest Services Hostess
The objective of this position is to greet customers in a positive professional manner, while maintaining all responsibilities of the reception area. You will also assist in all areas of guest services within the facility.